Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cupid Pillow Box Download and Tutorial


I never realized how easy pillow boxes were to make until I'd checked out a tutorial. Then I had to make my own and share it with you!




Cut around the box on the solid lines. Carefully score on the dotted lines (using a ruler on the straight lines helps).

Fold along the straight lines. Apply glue to the flap (it's good to get it in the corners).

Carefully fold on the curved lines, folding the sides with the finger hole in first.

Be sure to stuff with little treats, like chocolate truffles or maybe something a little blingier to make your Valentine's Day!

Enjoy!

For an extra special Valentine, check out this coordinating card at my Etsy shop!



(It's part of my Three Reasons series cards -- you turn the wheel and write in three reasons in the spots: 1, 2, 3 -- they're a lot of fun to fill in!)



No comments: