Monday, January 25, 2010

Time to think about Valentine's Day!



Don't let Valentine's Day sneak up on you! You don't want to be one of those people scanning the card racks at Walgreen's late the day before, trying to find that perfect little something, do you?

(full disclosure: I'm usually one of those people for EVERY holiday)

While of course I'd suggest that my new Cupid's Three Reasons Why card would be absolutely perfect, it's possible that this card just isn't your cup of tea.

My fellow EtsyGreetingsTeam members and I have banded together and assembled a really lovely lot of Valentine's cards for you to browse -- these are our very favorites from our shops.

Here's the best part: every single one of these cards includes a special offer. Some of us are offering free shipping, some are including a special surprise bonus gift with purchase.

For myself, if you buy my Cupid Three Reasons card til the end of the week, you'll receive a coupon good for $5 off your next purchase from my Etsy shop. That means your next card is practically free!

No comments: