Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dottiness, Approved!

She liked it! I think my dotty party invitation will be a hit! My customer liked the concept and had some input on some modifications. This is what it looks like now.

We tried some different colors and she wanted to use a cute font that she'd used before. Also, we put in stripes, inspired by her daughter's bedding. It's fun to do something totally customized for someone.

Here's the piece when it's all opened up:














Lots of fun... I like the new brighter colors.

In any case, I think we're pretty close to the final product, just some minor tweaking now (she asked for thinner stripes, for instance).

Great fun! I can't wait to post a generic version of this polka dot theme invitation on etsy... I've seen so many wonderful ideas for this type of party online, including some cute ideas from Martha Stewart.

No comments: