Tuesday, December 1, 2009

DoggoneKnitting Collar Featured on City Dog Magazine!



My friend Wendy, of the etsy shop DoggoneKnitting, has been featured in City Dog Magazine!


Amazing!

Apparently her screams, when she discovered her Gingerbread Man Dog Collar featured on the site at last (she's known about it for months) were enough to make her long-suffering husband, Patrick, fear for her life.

Wendy started out on etsy sometime before I did, making baby booties. Inspired by her success, I jumped in as well.

Now, Wendy's famous! And selling dog collars and leashes at Doggone Knitting and super darling sewn pouches and handbags at QueenBeeHandmade.

Check it out! She's had amazing sales and terrific feedback! I think it's a matter of time before you'll see Wendy featured in an Etsy "How I Quit My Day Job" article....


1 comment:

Jessica said...

So many creative minds out there!

Molly, I don't know if you participate in blog awards/memes, but I left one for you over on my site.