Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help for Two Adorable Children



Reading this blog post made me want to weep:


Two little kids with a terrible disease. The little girl has to be on dialysis for 15 hours a DAY (12 at night, three during the day). They need liver and kidney transplants. Sometimes I think it's hard to be a parent and then I read about something like this and I realize all that I have to be thankful about.

Anyway, the gist of the blog posting was that they were holding an online auction to raise money to help and they were seeking donations to this cause.

I picked out a bunch of cards and I'll see if this works for them -- the deadline for donations has already passed, but I hope that they can still use them.



I feel lucky to be in a position to help, even just a little bit.

When the auction goes live, I'll link to it here!

No comments: