Monday, May 4, 2009

All Caught Up

A few months ago, I blogged about signing up to become a Crafty Wonderland vendor f0r May.

Apparently a lot of other local crafters had similar ideas because they were deluged with applications. I was waitlisted. 

Dang!

To be honest, I'm a little relieved, though -- I was starting to get stressed out about getting ready for the event (I really needed to work on my display. Check out what my friend Wendy did for her display: http://doggoneknitting.blogspot.com/2009/04/display-for-arts-craft-shows.html) and, honestly, I had so much going on with my huge bubble of sales last week that, honestly, I can use a weekend off.

For the first time in weeks, I'm completely caught up. I've completed and sent out the two birthday party invitation sets I had been working on, I have sent out all etsy orders to date, my card exchange with etsygreetings is all done, I completed 114 pop-up wedding invitations (as well as 114 rsvp cards) for my friends and those are boxed up and ready for pickup.

So.

All done.

Weird!

Okay, maybe not completely: I did promise to customize my circus invitations to a carnival theme for an upcoming kid's birthday party, so I need to start looking for good artwork for that.

And my Italian wedding invitation is still outstanding -- the first comp I mailed to them apparently went astray and so I've express mailed a second set. So this might be coming in soon. Have to figure out how to figure out shipping on something like this.

And I'm still working on a website for that fellow parent. 

So not entirely footloose and fancy-free, but this is a nice level of activity for me.

Next up: Father's Day cards!

No comments: