Sunday, February 8, 2009

Become a fan on Facebook!

I've never been a fan of anything that I've viewed as being an online time-waster. Online games, random surfing, joke-of-the-day, all those activities just do not appeal.

A few months ago, I half-accidentally signed up for FaceBook and my view of this social networking site changed dramatically.

Within a few days, I'd reconnected with friends I had lost contact with decades earlier.

Over the next few months, like a friendly virus, more and more of my friends joined.

We posted daily mini-updates about what we were doing at the moment. We scrounged up old photos of each other and posted images of past events (it seemed like a new "80's album" was being posted every week). 

It's even gotten me closer to new acquaintances (this refrain keeps going through my mind: "Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold.")

It has been quite amazing and, for me, demonstrates one of the great powers of the internet.

Anyway, the reason for this long testimonial on my card site is that I have just set up a Facebook page for my cards. By becoming a "fan" of this page, you can participate in discussion forums, share photos and send me notes by writing on my "wall."

Click here to view my Molly Lee Cards page and become a fan on FaceBook!  (the link to become a fan is in the upper right-hand corner)

Not interested in joining Facebook? Not a problem, but I still would encourage you to send me feedback by clicking on the "comments" link at the bottom of every post! I LOVE  hearing from you!

No comments: