Monday, February 16, 2009

Working on a Mother's Day Card




Remember the pop-up bouquet (aka, the Seven-Flower Pop-up) that I blogged about earlier? (see the earlier post for links on how to make it)

(if you're on FaceBook, click here to see the video)

I made a variation using some rose artwork I found on www.istockphoto.com. I was going to post some still images of it, but you really do need video for this one to get the full, surprising effect of a bouquet of flowers that seems to spring up impossibly large for such a small card.

I'll replace the blue astro-brite card stock with a pretty printed background. I just need to figure out what to put on the front to tease the recipient about the inside of the care (any creative wordsmiths out there with suggestions?).

But I'm very pleased with how this one is going!

No comments: