Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flying Pig Card










Here's a new card that I've had in the hopper for a week now and finally got it posted

The front reads: "I never thought I'd see the day..." When the recipient opens the card, a sweet, simple winged pig pops up.

I thought it would be a good card to get for those milestone events: a wedding for your friends that have been together FOREVER, a long-time co-worker decides to retire, the happy birth of a long-awaited baby...

I'm using digital paper that I'm printing on two sides of card stock to create a duplex pattern -- I really love how the pattern looks, as opposed to using simple colored cardstock, which is what I'd started out with.

Only hours after posting it, I got some interest from a woman who is running a half-marathon with eleven friends and who was interested in getting a set for her entire group!

No comments: