Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mother's Day Card included in an Etsy Finds Newsletter!


So, one of the cool things about etsy is how supportive they are of their crafting community.

Every week or so, we get a handy newsletter from them with all kinds of handy tips, from how to best photograph your products to how to figure out how much traffic your etsy site is getting.

Of course, I read every one!

I got this message on etsy today:

Hello!
I *think* this card will be included in tomorrow's Etsy Finds newsletter and on Etsy's blog (going out to nearly 200,000 people!) Of course, I can't be 100% sure it, sometimes changes are made at the last minute. But I really would suggest adjusting the Quantity if you have more of these in stock. Even if its just a couple!

Whoo hoo!!!

I am too cheap to pay an additional $.20 listing fee for a ton of additional cards, so I only upped it by five additional items, so we'll see how that goes...

2 comments:

Carol P said...

Molly, that's SO COOL. I would be scared to death that 19,000 people would be wanting that card right now.Carol

Dave said...

Hmmmm. I may be working for you pretty soon! Actually, if you need a second tier production force, beyond your own in-house sweat shop, there may be some resources available out east.

Congrats on the visibility. You better be holding on for a wild ride!

Dave