Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday Indeed

Okay, for starters, I got the day off -- joy!

The boys had school. While I adore my children, I was thrilled at the thought of having some time to myself to work on a few things.

This morning, I set to work, determined to have a full, productive day and to not waste a moment.

I had to run down to PaperZone to pick up a new x-acto knife. I discovered that they were running an Easter promotion. The staff had hidden plastic eggs around the store. Inside were discounts to be applied to your purchase.

Long story short: I found the golden egg, the papercrafter's equivalent of Willie Wonka's Golden Ticket!
I was allowed to take 40% off my total purchase. Joy! They even let me shop around a bit more and add some extra things to my pile.

It doesn't seem like a ton, but included with my treasure trove, above, are three packages of beautiful card stock, as well as some hundreds of brads, a whole array of envelopes (yeah, like I need MORE envelopes) and that x-acto knife.

Whoo hoo!

Today, I also completed an order of 60 Fish Invitations (my customer received my mermaid invitations in February and liked them so much, she checked out my store) and got that ready to ship off. 

I now also have THREE mother's day cards posted, variants of my Three Reasons card. This is already proving to be a popular card -- I've sold three already (not counting the ones I sold to my friend Wendy). I need to do some more variations...

I've also started some super cute wee bird notecards that I think are adorable. I'll post about those as they come along....

No comments: