Friday, April 17, 2009

Italian Wedding, Part 2

I had one absolutely horrific shipping experience once shipping a set of Alice in Wonderland popup cards (to be used as birthday party invitations) to South Africa just before spring break. At that time, I just about swore off any international orders, but I'm glad that I didn't.

I'm enjoying this set of wedding invitations that I'm doing for this Italian couple so far. She's been great to work with -- has given me lots of great feedback and guidance as we try to design a card for her.

Above is just one of three recent comps that I sent her last night. With the time difference, I usually hear a response from her by the time I get home from work. 

Isn't that artwork just beautiful? I really like it...

Well, wish me luck on the shipping on this one! Hopefully I've learned some lessons from the South Africa order...

No comments: